Menu sambal goreng kentang is a much-loved foods often present in the wedding ceremony or celebration meal and other events. Not infrequently this menu we serve as a simple food supplement daily. To know the ingredients and seasoning whatever is needed to make sambal fried potatoes were delicious.
Menu sambal goreng kentang gizzard ati is indeed very well suited to serve as the day of Eid. And would be more enjoyable if you also serves chicken curry. Both of these widths typical food menu seems to have fit and suitable to be served with the family. How to make sambal fried potatoes gizzard ati is quite easy and required materials are also readily available.
For those of you who want to immediately try the is ati gizzard should just practice it at home. So that you can know whether it is good or not and when the Eid day you are able to present a chicken curry and sambal goreng ati gizzard with pleasure. Immediately, you can read the recipe fried chilli available below.
300 grams of potatoes, diced
3 pairs of liver and chicken gizzard
Oil for frying, to taste
7 red onions
3 cloves of garlic
6 curly red chilies
1/2 grain tomatoes
1/2 teaspoon shrimp paste mature
1 1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon sugar
Chili seasoning fried potatoes ati gizzard
1 bay leaf
2 cm / knuckles galangal, crushed
2 lime leaves, torn waste leaves the bone
1 stalk lemongrass, crushed
3 large red chilies, seeded it, thinly sliced
1 board banana, sliced
100 ml coconut milk
How to Make
1. Boil chicken gizzard liver, add a bit of tamarind. Once cooked remove and drain, cut into cubes.
2. Fry the potatoes are already diced until cooked and golden brown. Remove and drain.
3. Fry the liver and gizzard boiled until browned or slightly crisp. Set aside.
4. Heat the oil, then saute ground spices until fragrant.
5. Enter the bay leaves, galangal, lime leaves, and red pepper slices until fragrant and wilted.
6. Add the sliced banana and chicken gizzard liver, while stirred.
7. Pour the coconut milk, wait until boiling. Then enter the fried potatoes and stir until blended.
8. Cook briefly until the spices really sink in, lift and serve.